Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year! What I'm making in 2018!

Each year, as part of the Countdown series, I do a post on what I'll cook this year. And I don't know what happens, but I never seem to make everything from my list. I guess the old adage is true, "so many recipes, so little time."

From my list last year, I did manage to make three things - and two of them hit the "best of" categories this year. I made Creamy Cajun Pasta with Shrimp, Butternut Squash Curry Soup with Shrimp (best main dishes!), and the S'mores Ice Cream Cake (best desserts).

Here is what is tempting my taste buds for 2018. Oh boy, looks like I'll be busy!

Cuban Quesadillas


Japanese Pan Noodles


Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake


Brownie Cake with Cookie Butter Frosting


Bailey's Brownies


Cheesecake Creme Brulee Bites {Instant Pot!}


Instant Pot Lasagna

2 comments:

  1. They all sound delicious! Love that sheet pan breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you would want to make all of these in 2018! They all look so great. Thanks for joining in the Countdown - Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.