Saturday, December 26, 2015

Countdown to 2016: Best Appetizers and Snacks of 2015

So today starts the Countdown to 2016, hosted by Sarah at Fantastical Sharing of Recipes! I love looking back at the blog from the past year and remembering my favorites. I'm always a little conflicted, though, because I like everything I post - I wouldn't share it with you if I didn't like it. But I can't use this space to recount every.single.recipe posted this year so I have made some tough decisions!

Over the next week, we'll look back on best breakfast, main dish, dessert, crockpot, the most popular posts, and then what I definitely want to make in the New Year! It will be a fun week so stop back every day.

For today, I'm sharing my favorite appetizers and snacks of the last year. I don't do a ton of posting of this category, but what we make a lot of at my house is flatbreads! They are such a versatile thing - can easily be a meal or an app or a snack, you just cut them in different sizes. And the toppings are limitless, just like pizza. These are two we make again and again. And they never get old. I hope you'll try them, too!

Mediterranean Shrimp Flatbreads

Covered in shrimp, artichokes and roasted red peppers, this is a trip to Greece without the airfare!


Sausage and Apple Flatbreads

Two simple toppings, one glorious result!

6 comments:

  1. I love using flatbread to make mini pizzas. Your Sausage and Apple version really caught my attention. PINed it to try soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flatbreads are the bomb!! The sausage and apple one definitely sounds like my cup of tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love flatbread, now I have two new recipes to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's not to love about a good flatbread? That sausage and apple one sounds like a real winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flatbreads are such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.