Thursday, September 3, 2009

I am a Winner!!

I was so thrilled to log on this morning and see that Cook with Sara was the 5000th blog to be added into the Foodie Blogroll!

I signed up for the Blogroll, not even knowing there was a contest, so I am even more excited to be a surprised winner! And there's even a prize! I've won a $50 gift certificate to Ditalia.com, an awesome online Italian Grocer! Hmmm....what to buy???? Stay tuned, I will report on it!

Thanks to folks at Foodie Blogroll for this Thursday morning surprise. If you have a food blog, you should sign up today!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Sara! I am so glad that you are our 5000th blog! :) Congrats! Can't wait to hear what you get from D'Italia! I am telling you everything there is super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and welcome to the Foodie Blogroll family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Enjoy your D'Italia gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Nice place you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Just read through your postings and they are great! You are very meticulous in your step by step pictures. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sara! Congrats on being number 5000!!! Your blog is rated C for cute and cozy. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.